CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

SPEECH - President of Animation Club

A very good afternoon to Encik Fauzi Naem, the adviser of the Animation Club, and fellow friend.Thank you for putting your trust in me. I am both nervous and elated to be the president of the Animation Club.As all of you are aware,this club was set up two years ago.Thus, there are still a lot of things that we need to do.

I will try to organise as many activities as possible so that the club's objective of promoting interest in the field of animation can be achieved. Animation in Malaysia is still in its ifancy. Therefore, it is our duty to ensure that we can contribute towards this field in the future. Animation is used in so many industries. for example, the education industry,advertising,filming and manufacturing.Therefore, our club will be more relevant as years go by.

For this year, my team and I will try our best to serve the club members.Let's make this club the best club in the school. Once again,thank you for electing me.(SNA)

0 comments:

Post a Comment